NCDHHS, has COVID-19 point of care and at-home test kits in stock, and available for partners for no-cost.
Eligible partners include:
- Assisted Living Facilities, Long-Term Care Facilities, Adult Care Homes and/or PACE Programs, Skilled Nursing Facilities, Home Care Agency or Hospice Agency or Provider
- Community Based Organizations, Community Health Worker Program or Agency, Healthier Together
- First Responders (Emergency Management, Emergency Medical Services, Fire Department, Law Enforcement Agency), Corrections Facility and/or Detention Center, Emergency Medical Services
- K12 School, Summer Camp (Day or Overnight), Childcare/Preschools
- Local Health Department, NC Free and Charitable Clinic, Rural Health Clinics, Tribal Health Clinics, Disproportionate Share Hospitals, Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC), Behavioral Health Facility Service Providers
For more information or to place an order visit: https://covid19.ncdhhs.gov/testing-treatment/information-testing-providers-and-partners