Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Report of Missing or Damaged Road Sign

  1. Do you know of a road sign that is missing or damaged? If so, please let us know as soon as possible. We will do our best to replace missing signs and repair damaged signs quickly. You can help us by providing the following information (see below). Contact the local N.C. Dept. of Transportation’s District Office to report missing or damaged stop signs and other highway regulatory signs (704-380-6040).
  2. General Information:
  3. Is this sign missing?
  4. Is the sign damaged?
  5. Is this sign frequently missing or damaged?
  6. Is the pole still standing?
  7. Is the pole damaged?
  8. How Can We Contact You if Additional Information is Required?
  9. Leave This Blank:

  10. This field is not part of the form submission.